Please schedule PowerPC binNMU for gtimer 1.1.6-11

Hello folks,

I've received confirmation from the PowerPC porters that a simple rebuild
with no source changes appears to fix bug #397489 in gtimer (which is
somewhere on the borderline between important and grave).  I'm not sure
why, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Could you schedule a binNMU for 1.1.6-11 on powerpc to get that bug closed
(and hint the resulting binary package into etch if need be -- I don't
know how that part works)?

Thanks!