Iceape 1.0.7-3

Hi all,

I'm done preparing the next release of Iceape, fixing all issues I
think should be fixed for etch, except the icons that are still not
very beautiful, though much more identificable than before.

I'm currently building the package, but you can already take a look at
the changes in svn[1]. My plan is to get this in sid and/or testing to
be widely tested and then eventually do a (hopefully) final upload with
better icons.

RMs, do you have any comments on this plan ? Would you push this to
testing ?

Cheers,

Mike

1. http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-mozilla/iceape/trunk/debian/changelog?op=file&rev=0&sc=0