Re: Update of harden

Steve Langasek a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 07:14:08AM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

I would like you to allow update of harden to etch. I have updated
a debconf translation to French. #407491

Hmm, is it really true that the only updates to the translation were to drop
the 'fuzzy' markers?

Yes. I came back on the file I submitted and, indeed, no change was needed to the translation. The fuzzy markers were probably caused by some spelling/typos changes in the original version (or even a single space addition/removal) which didn't require any update.

This is a pretty common case, I'm afraid.