Re: Choice of default browser for etch

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Do you have any insight into what's been breaking it?  If the release team
> is doing something wrong here, I'd like to know what it is so we can do
> better.

Well, there was #405639, and then breakage caused by my attempts to work
around it. There was #406630, which was my bug, but wasn't caught by
release team review either. I'd suggest incorporating more testing into
the review process of these core packages, especially ones that involve
tasksel, which is not normally tested much in unstable.

--
see shy jo