Please unblock harden-doc and let it get into testing

I recently uploaded a new version of harden-doc, the package that provides
the "Securing Debian Manual" as it contains many documentation fixes to make
it up-to-date with etch I would like to be unblocked so it can get into etch.

I might make a new release (3.12) after the current one, as some things have
changed (fundamentally, archive key signing) and some (minor) typos have been
spotted. I will probably ask again after that release is made.

Regards

Javier