Re: please unblock libsepol/1.14-2

* Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@ieee.org) [070119 22:50]:
>         Somehow, this slipped through the cracks. The version in Sid
>  was  created explicitly to fix a FTBS of a related package on sparc.
>
>         manoj
>
> libsepol (1.14-2) unstable; urgency=high
>
>   * Compile with -fPIC instead of -fpic. This fixes a FTBS for rpm on
>     sparc.
>
>  -- Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>  Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:31:58 -0600

Hm, there are other changes as well in the sid version:
--- libsepol-1.14/debian/local.mk
+++ libsepol-1.14/debian/local.mk
-          done; echo $$j; )`; dpkg-shlibdeps $$k
+          done; echo $$j; )`; if [ -n "$$k" ]; then dpkg-shlibdeps $$k; fi

Also, the arch-directories are not purged in the new version.

Hm, I'm still allowing the new version though.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/