Re: Please unblock tenshi 0.4-1.2

Christian Perrier wrote:
tenshi (0.4-1.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload to fix an RC bug and
    longstanding debconf abuse
  * Include the includes-active in directories created under
    /etc/tenshi
I don't see the change corresponding to this changelog entry?

Marc was right. In my attempt to be as less invasive as possible, I
haven't been invasive enough in the package. As a consequence, the
includes-active directory, while installed by the package, is still
*not* in the source package.

So, I introduced a cleaner way to create it with dh_installdirs.

Please consider the 0.4-1.2 version for testing.

Unblocked

Cheers

Luk