Re: please consider dak and nautilus-python for testing

Quoting Matthias Klose (doko@cs.tu-berlin.de):
> two NMUs, the packages are currently not in testing; no RC reports for
> unstable:
>
>  dak  (1.0-8.2) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>    * NMU
>    * Remove build dependency on versioned python version with an unversioned.
>      Closes: #403357.
>    * Convert to updated python policy, using python-central. Closes: #380800.

Immediately after this NMU enters testing, I plan another one, as part
of my blitz l10n NMU campaign. This NMU would fix all pending debconf
l10n bugs (and there are a lot of these).

Given the special importance of dak, please object ASAP in case you
find this inappropriate.