Re: Please unblock hal

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 09:56:17PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 08:03:51PM +0100, Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd@spring.luon.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I just uploaded a new version of hal which fixes an RC bug (#404937).
>
> Why not fixing simple bugs that would also improve quality, such as
> #391528 ?

  Because i only have a limited time i can spent on debian work and this issue
  off my radar for some reason. Always feel free to ping me or the pkg-utopia
  team about such things :)

  Anyway just uploaded a package with your patch applied, thanks!.

    Sjoerd
--
You are never given a wish without also being given the
power to make it true.  You may have to work for it, however.