Please unblock iso-codes 1.0a-1

On Dec 15th, I requested for transition of the iso-codes package
version 1.0-1 on behalf of the package maintenance mini team (Tobias
Toedter, Alastair McKinstry and myself).

The very clever release team members immediately noticed that this
release was adding too many files, most of them being autostuff
(config.status, config.log, etc).

I re-uploaded today a new version of that package, without these
files.

The release is named 1.0a-1 because the .orig.tar.gz file reflects
these changes (we, Debian maintainers, are upstream for this
"software", but we release it separately and the package is therefore
not a native package).

So, in short, this is a new "upstream" version which.....implements
recommendations by the Debian release team...:-)

The release needs Frans Pop approval because of the provided udeb
(which doesn't change).

The "real" changes with regard of etch are those from 1.0-1:

iso-codes (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ ISO-3166 translations ]
  * Bulgarian (bg.po) updated by Damyan Ivanov. Closes: #396368
  * Bosnian (bs.po) updated by Safir Seerovic. Closes: #396395
  * Portuguese (pt.po) updated by Miguel Figueiredo. Closes: #399233
  * Norwegian Nynorsk (nn.po) updated by Håvard Korsvoll. Closes: #401343
  * Malayalam (ml.po) added by Praveen. Closes: #401438

  [Alastair McKinstry]
  * New major version number. The XML Schema is now considered stable
    (has not changed in over 1 year) and v1.0 is now released.
    Note that this is identical to 0.5*; only the version number has changed.

  [ Tobias Toedter ]
  * Fix typo for GB-SOM in iso_3166_2.xml and update all .po files.
    Thanks to Freek de Kruijf for the bug report.

 -- Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net>  Mon,  4 Dec 2006 16:24:52 +0100

This new version will allow the D-I team to rebuild a localechooser
package with country names fully translated in 4 more languages and a
full list of country names in Malayalam.