documentation updates and bug fix for "angrydd" (Re: Etch frozen!)

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 11:08 +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
>   - If your package needs to be updated for Etch, and the version in
>     unstable doesn't contain extraneous changes (e.g, the version is the
>     same between testing and unstable), please upload your fix to
>     unstable and contact debian-release@lists.debian.org.

> Now, so as not to have everyone contact us at once about packages we
> know we won't approve, here are the guidelines for changes that will be
> accepted into testing during the freeze:

>   - documentation fixes.

Package "angrydd" version 1.0.1-5 is in unstable.  The differences with
testing are:

angrydd (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/03_bug405368.diff: Documented keys.  Closes: #405368.
  * debian/patches/04_bug406548.diff: Documented the fullscreen toggle in the
    manpage, and added this toggle to the config menu.  Closes: #406548.
  * debian/copyright: Updated.

 -- Bart Martens <bartm@knars.be>  Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:37:16 +0100

angrydd (1.0.1-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/02_unixbros.diff: Breaking a crystal of "over 16 gems"
    unlocks "unixbros".  Closes: #403023.
  * debian/angrydd.xpm, debian/menu: Added menu icon and long title.

 -- Bart Martens <bartm@knars.be>  Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:00:13 +0100

The patch debian/patches/03_bug405368.diff fixes incomplete
documentation.

The patch debian/patches/04_bug406548.diff fixes incomplete
documentation and adds switching fullscreen/window to the config menu.
The code for switching fullscreen/window was already possible with the
"f" key or the F11 key; the same code is now added to the config menu.

The patch debian/patches/02_unixbros.diff fixes a difference between the
documentation and the software (16 != 25 gems).  I chose to modify the
software to match the documentation, as suggest by the bug submitter.

I've also added a menu icon and a long title shown at mouse-over.

I think that all changes are safe to be added to etch, but feel free to
ask me to throw out some changes if you're not sure.

Regards,

Bart Martens