RC bug #395034 fixable by amd64 binNMU

Hi,

RC bug #395034 complains about python-4suite-{rdf|xml} being uninstallable
because they both contain the same file and -rdf depends on -xml.

I did some research and discovered that this only affects the amd64
packages in the archive. Other arches are not affected.

I rebuilt the amd64 packages with pbuilder and the resulting binary
packages do not have this bugs. Please refer to

for more information.

I think a binNMU of the amd64 packages fixes this bug. However, I cannot
do this myself, because I'm not a DD and it doesn't make much sense to
prepare a bin NMU that has to be rebuilt anyway.

Thanks,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke