Re: Proposed library transition: sword, bibletime, gnomesword

On 19/11/06, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 11:08:25AM +0000, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> Greetings,
> I am requesting permission to upload new packages to unstable for the
> sword source package.

> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/source/sword

> The only binary packages that depend on this are gnomesword and
> bibletime so the transition will not affect anyone else. I also maintain
> these and request permission to update them to the current releases.

Yes, please go ahead.

This has taken longer than I wanted. :/

There is a new stable release of gnomesword. version 2.2
I still need to upload bibletime to fix #331547 and other RC bugs
bibletime 1.6.2 requires a small patch to libsword to fix a crash

So I'm requesting permission to upload new versions of sword (1.5.9-3)
urgency high. gnomesword (2.2-1) and bibletime (1.6.2-1) and
bibletime-i18n (1.6.2-1)

Will it be possible for bibletime to get back into testing with this
upload (assuming everything goes to plan)?

Regards,
Daniel