Re: Please allow doc-debian (3.1.4) to go into etch

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 02:41:45AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> PS: I don't like hardcoded lists of languages in Makefiles, maybe something to
> look into?

Maybe, the fact is that only rarely new languages are added here, and we also
want the feature to "not publish" a given language in CVS (because it might
be too obsolete) so having the whitelist is better than having an automatic
list (based on directory contents) and a blacklist (when needed).

Regards

Javier