Please allow tre 0.7.5 in testing

The Debian changelog does not say much:

tre (0.7.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. See the NEWS file for details.
  * Added Milan Zamazal to the Uploaders field, as backup maintainer.

 -- Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:06:52 +0100

but the NEWS file does:

  - Bug fixes:
    - agrep now correctly returns exit code 1 when no matches found.
    - Fixed regexp parser bug affecting big-endian 64 bit
      architectures (sparc, ppc).  The bug caused all regexps to match
      an empty string and nothing else.
    - Fixed agrep memory usage problems when reading from pipes.

Regarding the second item: I'm not sure about 64-bit powerpc, but at
least sparc is one of our fully supported architectures, and a
"does not work at all" bug seems to be the kind of bug we usually
don't want to see in a stable release.

Update excuses:

     * tre (0.7.3-1 to 0.7.5-1)
          + Maintainer: Santiago Vila
          + 12 days old (needed 10 days)
          + Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
            debian-release if update is needed)
          + out of date on m68k: libtre-dev, libtre4, tre-agrep (from
            0.7.3-1) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
          + Not considered

Only one package depends on this library, crm114, and it has been
already verified not to break with tre 0.7.5.

Thanks.