heimdal still broken (was: Heimdal Upload)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Brian May wrote:

> FYI.
>
> Also see the "update-inetd" thread I started on debian-devel.
>
> heimdal (0.7.2.dfsg.1-7) unstable; urgency=high
>
>   * Don't change services on upgrades, only on fresh installation, purge, and
>     upgrade from old versions.  Closes: #401258.

Please note that heimdal in unstable (and now etch) does not really fix
this issue for upgrades from previous versions.  That is for instance
the upgrade from sarge to etch still disabled hprop when it was enabled
by the admin.

A real fix is in the BTS but I was unable to convince the maintainer
that the one-line patch was the correct approach.

I guess the ball is in your court now, I give up.

Peter