RE: XDG Menu Spec compliance

Le jeudi 14 décembre 2006 à 10:09 -0800, Bastian, Waldo a écrit :
> Something in the gnome session startup should do a
> export XDG_MENU_PREFIX="gnome-"
>
> I don't think that has been added already, does it?

I think I have already explained this is a wrong solution to this
problem. I will not accept such changes into gnome-session and I
consider any application relying on this variable to obtain the path to
the menus as being completely broken.

Please end the environment variable madness. There are working solutions
to interoperability issues that don't involve messing up with the
environment.
--
Josselin Mouette                /\./\

"Do you have any more insane proposals for me?"