Re: Please allow squid3-3.0.PRE5-5 in etch

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 05:11:17PM +0100, Luigi Gangitano wrote:
> Hi releasers,
> squid3-3.0.PRE5-5 missed the etch freeze due to wrong dependency
> during the sasl2 migration which required a recompile. At the moment
> is 5 days old.

> New package fixes several important and critical bugs (#394220,
> #379969, #400893). Can you please allow it into etch?

All three of these are important, not critical.  Given the size of the diff,
the only one that I think justifies an exception here is 400893, and only
because this new upstream version has been in unstable for some time
already, missing the freeze mainly because of cyrus-sasl2.  Hinted in.