Re: Please hint sword-text-{kjv,sparv}

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:02:37PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Roberto C. Sanchez (roberto@connexer.com) [061211 18:04]:
> > Please hint sword-text-kjv (2.3-1) and sword-text-sparv (1.1-1) into
> > Etch.  Both have been in for 5 days and neither had any open bugs.
> > (They would have been in sooner, but I had trouble finding a sponsor for
> > the upload).
>
> Actually, the diff is quite high. I'm still exceptionally approving
> them, as they have been uploaded in time.

Thank you.  I don't recall what changed in the -kjv package (perhaps
they did some reformatting).  But in the -sparv package, upstream
switched from an uncompressed to a compressed text format, which should
save a significant amount of space on end user machines.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez