Re: Please allow c++-annotations (6.5.0-1) to propagate to etch

* George Danchev (danchev@spnet.net) [061212 07:59]:
> 	Please allow c++-annotations in sid (6.5.0-1) to propagate to etch (6.4.1-1).
> This package is mere documentation and has some nice streamlining wrt c++
> style recommendations as well as Portuguese translation has been added in
> this new upstream release. There are no any radical changes added wrt
> packaging and it builds fine in clean etch environment.

Now, this is one of the packages where I need to decide between our
policy ("The default answer is No"), and being nice. Actually, con
updates:
- Uploaded only at Dec 8th (and changelog showing a different date)
- Not really an important change

On the other hand: Almost no risk.

Well, I fear I'm too nice, and approve this package - but I definily
won't do that for uploads happening after our "Etch frozen" mail.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/