Re: Etch frozen!

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for freezing etch, that's very good news!
:-)

Now, a question about a package of mine: will you allow isync 1.0.3-2
in?

Before I uploaded to unstable, I asked you (the list) and Steve replied
it was alright.

As a summary, it is a new upstream release that solves a lot of (minor a
wishlist) bugs.

And if you will, will you also allow the possible upcoming releases that
add some debconf translations?

Cheers,

Nicolas

PS: Andreas, I think you definitely should set a correct M-F-T header or
none at all.