Please hint gabber into etch

Dear Release Team,

Gabber has been removed from Etch due to an RC bug[1]. The package
currently in unstable fixes it and has not migrated into Etch because of
being out-of-date in mipsel. By looking in the build log for mipsel[2],
the failure seems not to be a problem with the package (looks like
dpatch was removed while the package was being built) and I've already
asked for a requeue of the build (although I had no answer yet).

[2]
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=gabber&ver=0.8.8-9&arch=mipsel&stamp=1164734945&file=log

So I'm asking to add a hint so it can go into Etch when it gets built on
mipsel.

Regards,

--
Goedson Teixeira Paixao          http://mundolivre.wordpress.com/