jacal

I have just uploaded the fix for #401030.  For some reason this bug
didn't hit my radar screen until the consequent removal from testing.
(Incidentally, the bug is really serious and not grave, because jacal
always worked fine with scm, but that doesn't matter much.)

I would appreciate it if this can be migrated into testing as if it were
a regular high-urgency upload (that is, the "newly adding to testing"
flag will now be set, and possibly screw getting this new package into
etch.)  It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice.

Thomas