Re: yacas and wims

Hello,

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006, Mario Fux wrote:
> Good morning
>
> I'd like to see wims (an education tool) in etch but it can't migrate because
> yacas should be removed which can't be removed because it depends on wims?

yacas has already been removed from testing. The web interface is just
saying that http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/ajt has asked the
removal and the hint it still active even if it already succeeded.

wims depends on yacas, so you first need to get yacas back into testing.
And for this you need to resolve the two RC bugs:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=src&data=yacas&archive=no&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious

Providing a patch would be a good start.

Raphaël Hertzog