Permission to upload dansguardian to unstable

Hi folks,

I know that I'm very late. But Bug #400385 poped up again, it was
release critical some time ago and I tend to agree that is release
critical. Version 6.4.4.1 of the antivirus patch fixes this nasty bug.
6.4.1.1 is only a bugfix release and its well tested yet, so there
shouldn't be any regression. The diff against the two package isn't very
big (15 files changed, 238 insertions(+), 164 deletions(-)).
Nothing depends on dansguardian so if the worst case comes true it could
be removed from testing.

Thanks for your work

Alex