[Call-for-Testing] open-iscsi from experimental

Hi,

as the open-iscsi interface in kernel 2.6.18 changed we will need a newer
version of open-iscsi in testing as soon as 2.6.18 hit testing. I
recently NMUed open-iscsi to close two RC bugs and needed to use a new
major upstream version, to get it proper working with kernel 2.6.18. I
therefor uploaded my NMU to experimental to not break anything hard for
now.

Andreas Barth asked me now to reupload to unstable. Before i am going to
do that, i would like to ask around if there are persons around, willing
to also test the current version in experimental before i reupload to
unstable.

Changes:
 open-iscsi (2.0.730-0.1) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   * The "I need to NMU my own applicant" version:
     + NMU
     + New Upstream Release (Closes: #397636)
     + Made /var/lib/open-iscsi 0700 (Closes: #398733)
     + change #define INITIATOR_NAME_FILE to /etc/initiatorname.iscsi
       in usr/initiator.h
     + Fix package description (Closes: #380162)

Greetings
Martin
--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life