remove thinkpad and tpctl from testing

Hi,

madduck as the maintainer asked me to drop a note here:
Please remove thinkpad and tpctl from testing (bugs #392235 and
#392239), summary below.

thinkpad (source package) kernel modules do not seem to compile with
linux 2.6.18. This renders both thinkpad and tpctl (command line
interface to the kernel modules) useless for etch.

It might be worthwile to see if someone will want to fix them later, but
unfortunately at the moment noone seems interested / to have the time to
look into that (see madduck's help request on debian-devel, maybe the
lack of interest originates with the fact that these modules are for
older thinkpads only, e.g. X[12]*, R[34]* but not X40 or R50).

(I did not try 2.6.17, what is in svn.d.o pkg-tpctl repo compiles with
2.6.16.)

Kind regards and thanks in advance

T.
--