Re: Please hint mozilla-traybiff

* Alan Woodland [Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:09:13 +0100]:

> The new mozilla-traybiff has done it's 10 day wait in unstable, but
> isn't getting moved into testing automatically because it depends on the
> new version of thunderbird, but updating thunderbird (which is other
> wise a valid candidate) would break the current version of mozilla-traybiff.

Hinted, thanks. Please upload for the Build-Depends change Marc
requested after today's dinstall, when the current package will have
hopefully migrated.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Guy: My dad made my mom have a cesarean when she had my little brother.
He wanted to make sure he was born in the 1986 tax year so he could get
another tax credit.
                -- http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/002968.html