Re: Request for binNMUs for evolution

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006, Luk Claes wrote:
> Can someone please schedule binNMUs for:
> evolution_2.6.2-4, Rebuild against libegroupwise1.2-10, 1, alpha, amd64,
>  arm, hppa, ia64, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

 I didn't check its correctness, but pkg-evolution-maintainers@ received
 a FTBFS report in unstable.  Beside, 2.6.3 is supposedly pending
 sponsoring by me, but it fails to build (due to shipping of a file in
 gtkhtml3.8 instead of its -dev package), so I'm waiting for my
 sponsorees to address these when they return from holidays.

 So I suppose the bin NMUs would load needlessly the buildds.

 Beside, testing transition is not going to improve unless arm gets
 xulrunner at some point (evolution-data-server needs it, evolution
 needs evolution-data-server).

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>