Re: getting erlang into testing

Hi Steve,

2006/7/11, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>:
On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 07:44:47PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:

> may you help getting erlang into testing, please?

This requires removal of those binary packages by the ftp team, then.
You'll want to file a bug against ftp.debian.org.

we still need help with erlang. 32 days ago I have submitted a bug
report against ftp.debian.org to remove the old packages:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=377877. Unfortunately
nothing happened except there are packages waiting for erlang:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=erlang . The current
packages in testing should not be released with etch since they are
buggy. The packages in sid are quite good but cannot enter testing
because bug #377877 does not get fixed for unknown reasons.

Is there anything we can do to get that thing resolved?

Regards,
Torsten

--
http://www.twerner42.de/