Re: Sven is flaming - please don't!

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:26:42 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:

> > > Well, its a simple statement of facts, is it not ? I mean, did you
> > > find any untruth in what i said above,
> >
> > Flames may be true and real. It is the flame *throwing* that is bad!
>
> Well, possibly, but then, how do you define flames ?

thanks for acknowledging. Now please go back and re-read the original
complaint about your posting. I have no interest in playing off-topic
word games with you, so choose to ignore that part.

For the record: No - I do not consider all your posts flaming.

Oh, and please follow the Debian mailinglist code of conduct[1]: I did
not request a cc, so please don't!

(if you disagree, then fix the code of conduct!)

 - Jonas