Re: how to cleanly get rid of exim 3 for etch?

> Step (1) is done, I am now ready to proceed with (2). Unfortunately,
> the release team seems to have changed their mind in the mean time,
> and have indicated that exim 3.36-16sarge1 would not be accepted for
> the next sarge point release with the changed description.
>
> I happen to strongly disagree with that assessment. It is a clear RC

I'm not sure that -release, which is not meant to be a discussion
list, is appropriate for this.

You made a very clear picture of a disagreement you're facing with the
stable release managers, where there doesn't seem to exist any way to
reach a consensus..

I'd suggest bringing that disagreement to the Technical Comittee.