[D-I] Preparing for update in stable - resumed (was: 3.1r3 lkdi status)

On Sunday 30 July 2006 21:00, dann frazier wrote:
> Here's the status of the lkdi rebuilds for 3.1r3.

Now that we are really getting closer, I propose to upload base-installer
to stable (proposed-updates) so it can be autobuilt.
The reason it needs to be updated is that otherwise kernel selection for
alpha will fail after the update. See [1] for the proposed patch.

If no one objects I will upload some time tomorrow.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2006/05/msg00124.html