Re: Please accept packages to proposed-updates (Round 2)

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 23:18 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > mantis/0.19.2-5sarge4
> please remove the older package mantis/0.19.2-5sarge2.1 from p-u-new

That sarge2.1 package is actually newer but when preparing it I failed
to see that there was the sarge4 package with a security fix which had
never been accepted into the security archive (only to p-u). Strangely
enough this sarge4 upload has never been announced anywhere.

In coordination with the security team I've prepared a sarge4.1 upload
which has all security issues fixed and has the right version number.
This is the version that should appear in the security advisory and
hence in proposed-updates.

Thijs