[Ping] Re: BinNMU to get rid of libtasn1-2 dependencies

On 2006-07-22 Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> On 2006-07-20 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 11:02:49AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>>> could you trigger BinNMUs for the following library packages as they are
>>> still linking against libtasn1-2?

>>> sword (dependency pulled in from libcurl3-gnutls-dev which has
>>> switched some time ago)

>> Scheduled.

> Could you please schedule a +b2 binNMU for amd64 and s390? These two
> archs had an old +b1 binNMU and where not rebuilt.
[...]

May I be so bold to remind about this? (I have got a request for
non-library packages in the queue, but getting library packages
re-built first seems to be imperative.)
thanks, cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute