Re: unblock mdadm 2.5.2-7

On Thursday 20 July 2006 18:19, martin f krafft wrote:
> Please unblock mdadm 2.5.2-7 and let it into testing so that the d-i
> team can work with it for beta4.

AFAIK mdadm 2.5.2-7 is still fairly new in unstable. From a d-i POV there
is no need to rush it into testing.

We plan to release D-I Beta3 using mdrun, which is still present in this
version of mdadm and has been tested to work.
The deprecation of mdrun in D-I will happen after the Beta3 release.
Before we can do that mdadm 2.5.2-7 needs to be in testing, but that is
no reason to rush it.