Re: s390 uninstallability review

* Bastian Blank [Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:25:08 +0200]:

> > > - xorg 1:7.0.22 xserver-xorg-video-all (s390) uninstallable
> > >   xorg-server is not built

> > This one need not be uninstallable because of that. I'd suggest working
> > with the XFS to have the package not depend on xserver-xorg-video-dummy
> > on s390, or make xserver-xorg-video-dummy an empty package on s390.

> I have a patch waiting for cleanups which makes xorg-server buildable.

Thanks, this will be very much welcome since the lack of xvfb blocks
some packages from being built, and some bits of the Python transition
from entering to testing. Any ETA?

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Guy: My dad made my mom have a cesarean when she had my little brother.
He wanted to make sure he was born in the 1986 tax year so he could get
another tax credit.
                -- http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/002968.html