Status of sarge-proposed-updates new queue (was: [sarge] Fixing #325971 in gnutls11)

On 2006-06-11 Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> On 2006-06-06 Julien Danjou <acid@debian.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 01:04:09PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> [...]
>>> Would it be ok for me to upload this?

>> /me puts his SRMa hat on

>> That's ok, the patch is pretty clean and short. So go ahead.

> Thanks, I have uploaded it yesterday.

Hello,
well that was about four weeks ago and I am now a little bit unsure
about the status of the package.

As I did not receive a "package is NEW, will be reviewed"-mail after
the upload (iirc aba told me on IRC that I had been successful and
that package was indeed sitting in the queue) I wonder whether

a) the package is still sitting there
b) whether I would have received a message if it was rejected (or will
receive one if it accepted)

Perhaps the list of packages in sarge-proposed-updates' queue could be
made visible by http like queue/NEW? Or are security updates uploaded
there *before* the DSA is released?

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute