Re: summarizing arch status

> On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 11:24:46AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
>>   - traditionally weak with keeping up, but currently in good shape
>
> I don't agree that http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph2-quarter-big.png
> shows it "in good shape".  We can expect the build load to get worse, not
> better, with a push for the release...

Those stats are and have been off for a long time. For example there
are 60 packages in state Not-For-Us. That lowers the build percentage
for m68k by nearly one percent alone.

A better graph to look at, although short timed, is

http://unstable.buildd.net/buildd/m68k_stats.png

As you can see the needs-build reached zero just a few days ago and
since then there has been an upload freenzy and some minor problems
resulting in needs-build to take off. The m68k buildd network has some
reserve buildds left though that can be turned on when needed. Also
one buildd is idling because the powers that be don't have time to add
the new ssh key for it to the wanna-build.

MfG
        Goswin