Re: Easy hint, ARM issue

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 10:02:41PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> easy knowledgetree/2.0.7-3 php4-pear-log/1.9.3-3

Added, thanks.

> A number of other otherwise-easy hints are waiting for successful ARM
> builds.  Notably gcj-4.0, for which the ARM buildd ran out of memory and
> file descriptors during the build (apparently not due to any fault of GCJ:
> 'make' died).  Someone should look into this and consider removing the old
> ARM binaries for gcj and its dependents from 'testing' if it's not easy to
> solve.

Since arm is still being ignored as a release architecture currently, it's
not a factor at all in whether updates can be hinted into testing, so please
send them on.

It also looks like gcj-4.0 has now been built successfully on grieg, so arm
should have a chance to catch up on these packages shortly in any case.