Re: BinNMU for ftgl-dev?

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 01:41:04AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> writes:

> > Ok.  So this is only an issue because ftgl was last built on these
> > architectures in 2004, using g++-3.3; i.e., it only affects
> > static-*only* libraries that haven't yet been rebuilt for the c2 ABI
> > transition, since any package building a shared lib should already have
> > been rebuilt on all archs.

> That's my understanding, although wouldn't ftgl have been rebuilt when it
> was uploaded in July of 2005?  I don't *think* it should be as old as
> 2004.

Ah, you're right; the m68k build I looked at was from 2004, but that was for
2.1.2-1 -- looks like there's no log available for 2.1.2-2 on m68k.  But the
hppa log definitely shows 2.1.2-2 being built with 3.3 on the autobuilder,
which means this lib was uploaded right in the middle of the toolchain
cutover.