trigger new buildd try for qalculate-gtk

hoi :)

how can I trigger the buildds to try to rebuild a package?
qalculate-gtk 0.9.2-1 build successful on some architectures but
broke on most because it could not link with dbus or uninstallable
packages.
I guess this was caused because my upload was only shortly after the
upload of Gnome 2.12 to unstable so that the buildds did not already had
all the build dependencies available.  These problems should be fixed
now and would like to rebuild qalulate-gtk on the following
architectures:

	alpha, arm, hppa, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc

Thanks for any help!

--
Martin Waitz