Re: binNMU for ifrit

On Tue, 17, Jan, 2006 at 04:54:20PM +0100, Laurent Bonnaud spoke thus..
> Hi,
>
> the ifrit package is not installable, but its build dependencies can be
> satisfied, it rebuilds, installs and runs fine on my system.  So could
> you please try a binNMU for this package ?

You might want to hold off on this as I have some changes queued up to
ask my sponsor to upload soon anyways.  I'll get to it at latest this
weekend.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark.hymers@ncl.ac.uk>

"I've had people claim that they actually make the sun rise rise every
 morning.  I've offered to test them by shooting them.  So far all these
 people have not responded to my endeavours."
     James Randi on BBCi Live Chat