Re: Build-depends on package not in testing

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 06:24:09PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> I don't know how much we care about that...

> cvm
> mailfront

> are in testing but Build-Depend on freecdb which isn't.

Well, that's a release-critical bug, just of a class we don't spend much
time chasing until close to release.

> The maintainer does not intend to migrate to tinycdb and is
> instead adopting freecdb.  But it's unclear how long it will
> take for that to be worked out.

Feel free to raise the severity of the bugs on these packages to "serious",
so they can be removed from testing until tinycdb does get sorted out (if
ever)?