KDE hint issues

Based on the packages which come out as uninstallable on the release
architectures, except hppa.  Essentially they're all due to brand new
uploads.  :-P

* guarddog: Brand new upload just for new upstream version.  Suggest removing.

* kwave: Brand new upload just for new upstream version.  Suggest removing.

* ocaml-core: From meta-ocaml, depends on cameleon
* cameleon: Broken by dependencies, see below

The following are all packages formerly produced from the cameleon source,
but which are no longer produced, which therefore show up as uninstallable:

libconfigwin-ocaml-dev
libgpattern-ocaml-dev
libmlchat-ocaml-dev
libocamlcvs-ocaml-dev
libokey-ocaml-dev
liboptions-ocaml-dev
libreport-ocaml-dev
mlchat
ocaml-dbforge
ocaml-ioxml
ocaml-omom
ocaml-report
ocaml-zoggy
ocamlcvs

New cameleon depends on new xml-light
  -- which just got a _brand new upload_.

I suspect that the simplest thing to to is to remove cameleon -- and
by necessity, meta-ocaml -- and deal with getting cameleon back in later.

* oooqs-kde: Brand new upload.  New upload requires OOo2 and we *really*
don't want to tie that to the KDE hint; but the version in testing uses
the old C++ ABI.  Therefore, this should be removed.

----
If I'm not very much mistaken, these removals will *do it*, and the KDE
hint will go into testing.  Well, apart from HPPA.  I believe the hint
will have to be converted to a force-hint, or hppa added to the list of
architectures where the uninstallability count can increase, in order for
it to actually work.  :-P  Time to consider disqualifying hppa as a release
architecture, I guess.

remove guarddog/2.4.0-2
remove kwave/0.7.4-1
remove cameleon/1.3-7 meta-ocaml/3.08.0-2
remove oooqs/2.0.3-6

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

This space intentionally left blank.