Please unblock texlive-base

Dear release team,

please consider to

unblock texlive-base/2005.dfsg.2-5

which I just uploaded.  It only fixes wishlist bugs, but at the same
time this means it hasn't a chance to do any harm.  Here's the
changelog:

 texlive-base (2005.dfsg.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Don't add mktexlsr calls to the postinst/postrm script of texlive
     package, as it does not contain 'real' files (Closes: #400369)
   * add an updated dcpic.sty to texlive-pictures (Closes: #388653)

I wish you a happy new year no matter whether you unblock it or not.

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)