renaming sylpheed-claws-gtk2-* to claws-mail-*

  Hi,

  As you may already know the GTK based MUA formerly known as
"Sylpheed-Claws" has changed its upstream name to "Claws Mail".

  According to this I've changed also package names, both in the main
package (sylpheed-claws-gtk2) and its depending plugins package
(sylpheed-claws-gtk2-extra-plugins). As expected these are named now
claws-mail and claws-mail-extra-plugins.

  Preliminary packages are at http://people.debian.org/~mones/claws-mail
which are labeled as 'experimental' but should build fine in any updated sid
pbuilder (obviously building the extra-plugins requires a previous install of
the libclaws-mail-dev in the chroot). There's no meta-packages to ease
upgrade, that probably should be fixed.

  Another point I believe is worth to consider is that neither s-c-gtk2 nor
s-c-gtk2-e-p have ever been in stable.

  So the question is to do that renaming now or to do it after Etch.

  I'd be happy to do the switch now and forget s-c-gtk2 packages, but given
current Etch status I understand it may not be possible. Please let me know
and/or the changes required to make this possible.

  regards,

P.S.: Please, CC me, I'm not subscribed to debian-release.
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones