vcs-tree 0.3.1-1 to etch, please

My package, vcs-tree 0.3.1-1, has a significant improvement compared to the
etch version of 0.2.2-4. It uses a new form of delivery that won't
break when SBCL changes binary "fasl" formats.

However, 0.3.1-1, is stuck in unstable because of an SBCL bug on the
sparc architecture which prevents this improved version from building.

However, I think etch should include 0.3.1-1 rather than
0.2.1-3. Besides being robust against updates to the installed SBCL
runtime library, 0.2.2-4 doesn't actually work in etch due to the
incompatibility of SBCL's runtime. On etch the following error occurs
with vcs-tree 0.2.2-4 and the sbcl version in etch:

$ vcs-tree
[...]
  #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file /usr/bin/vcs-tree" {A859FB9}> is in
  native code
  fasl file format version 55, but this version of SBCL uses format
  version 69.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin@hypershots.com