please update autoconf package in testing to 2.61-3

Autoconf 2.61-3 in unstable fixes bug #403243 that caused a FTBFS
in net-snmp.  It is a one-line change from 2.61-2, confirmed to
be correct by the upstream maintainers, with no extraneous
changes.  Thus, I'd appreciate it if 2.61-3 could be promoted to
testing.

In the meantime, the FTBFS was worked around in net-snmp, making
this no longer release-critical in Autoconf.  As I understand it,
only release-critical bug fixes are being accepted to testing, so
I will understand if my request is refused.  I am asking for this
exception by request from Peter Palfrader <peter@palfrader.org>.
This Autoconf bug also affects one of his packages (although he
admits that that package will not be released).

--
"It was then I realized how dire my medical situation was.  Here I was,
 a network admin, unable to leave, and here was someone with a broken