Recent changes in some (co-)maintained packages (would like to see them in etch)

Hi, here's a list of changes I've recently made to some of my packages and
would like to see them go through the freeze (after they have spent some time
bug-free in sid, of course):

- acidbase (1.27-2): uploaded a week ago fixing important bug #402868 (will
  not work if installed with a Postgres backend) and RC bug #402406 (depends
  on a module that cannot provide useful functionality due to license issues,
  see RC #335994 / #340730). The later bug made it get removed from testing
  2006-12-06.

- debian-goodies (0.27): uploaded yesterday, fixes important (non-RC) bug #264985
  (checkrestart is useless in previous releases) and also fixes non-RC bugs
  in another script (network-test), it also enhances documentation by
  providing one of the missing manpages (checkrestart.1)

- cron (3.0pl1-100): uploaded today, only very minor documentation fixes to
  the manpages and default crontab. I would like, however, to have the -L
  switch documented (I should have updated the package a long time ago, the
  fix was sitting in SVN)

I believe allowing those fixes to propagate to etch will improve (with a very
low risk), even if slightly, etch.

Regards

Javier